Things I’ve done since arriving to see Gem and John H.
- spent the first night getting to know John since he is my best friends fiance. Liking him very much.
- Drove up to check out the wedding venue and the hotel rooms. They are gorgeous.
- Drove to Wolverhampton to visit Gems parents who are lovely people.
- Spent the second night doing Karaoke with the Rogers’ and sang Lisa Loeb and Sheryl Crow
- Woke up the next day, went into town and went on a shopping spree
- Back to the Rogers’ where mr. Rogers cooked us dinner in the form of a brilliant bbq and loads of cider. (Becca, Julie and Luke were also there). Becca, Julie W and I decided our bridesmaid dresses will be dark purple as black is not allowed.
- Later we went to the Giffard and had some drinks and danced to cheesy 80s rock.
- Went to the Planet and danced to heavy metal. Saw various people I used to have crushes on in uni. Met up with John G who was lovely and brought me a mix tape. Had the most brilliant time in ages.
- Woke up hungover yesterday and we drove back to Leeds where we spent the evening watching movies and eating chocolate.
- Now: Getting ready to go see Pearl Jam in Manchester.