So yesterday birthday week started ( lasts from Monday to Sunday, actual birthday being on Thursday)
- Long walk to Oosterpark and then back home, stop on way for groceries which consisted of only favourite foods, even if they are unhealthy …and a celebratory Macchiato
- Watched movies in bed for the rest of the day whilst eating said favourite foods.
(nice bonuses, got a call informing me that I’m getting my passport on Friday making my trip to Leeds next week possible, the plumber made a surprise visit and fixed all the leaky faucets. Go plumber man!, Chris sent me a mix of my song and it was brilliant)
- Took a long walk to Diemen and back listening to new songs on the Ipod.
- Came home, got ready and met Daniel in town. He took me to Waterlooplein where I bought the most awesome birdcage. Then we went to Concerto and I bought myself some Vynil. Next he took me to this place where I spent the rest of my money on a few Pin Up girl posters and a paper dress-up doll ofCarmen Miranda. Then we spent hours wandering around the city.
- Had drinks and Nachos on Leidse Plein with Daniel while watching the crappy street performers and photographing ladybugs. (We didn’t get to see the naked old trapeze guy though. booo!)
- Rushed home to drop off my purchases just in time to get a call from Lucien who was waiting for me downstairs. He took me to a Turkish restaurant and then To an Italian Ice Cream Shop.
Just got home. Have to plan tomorrow.
I’ve been a raging bitch lately, not this weekend though.
Sometimes, I think, we ( and by we I really mean I) create this big drama in our heads and let it spin way out of control and we can’t enjoy anything. I think I’ve been doing that for the past weeks. Until Saturday when I decided to just face things that bother me head on and if I can’t face them, I would not be allowed to sweat them either. I think I will do that from now on…except when it comes to John. I’m just going to put the whole John thing on hold untill he stops being a little bitch.
Other than that, two songs were recorded this weekend and Chris did an amazing job at mixing them and making them better.
Also, to whoever that really pretty girl on the train was who gave me her magazines: You are lovely and you made my weekend.
Off to the studio to do recordings. yay!
Today, my dad asked me if i started smoking, I gave him a big speech about how I never have and never will. Two hours later he finds my stash of cigarettes under my bed. FML